Permission to Skate and NRP Forms, News (Prince Edward County Minor Hockey Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 21, 2016 | admin | 1287 views
Permission to Skate and NRP Forms
Permission to Skate forms for AAA tryouts and NRP's for AA and A tryouts will be available in early April and can be obtained by sending all required information to Kim Stacey at [email protected].

Please provide the following information when requesting your Permission To Skate form.  

Player’s Name:

Player’s Address: 

Player’s Date of Birth:

Previous Season Team:

Team/Division player is trying out for.

Completed Forms will be available for pickup on a date TBD.