Permission to Skate Forms, News (Prince Edward County Minor Hockey Association)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
Permission to Skate Forms
Submitted By admin on Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Permission to skate forms for members of PECMHA are now available.

For the purpose of attending a Quinte AAA tryout, a permission to skate form must be obtained from the Executive of the PECMHA.  If you are planning to attend the QRD AAA tryouts in April, please email:

Steve Payne - PECMHA OMHA Contact
[email protected]

The permission to skate forms are only necessary for AAA tryouts.  If your son/daughter plans to attend upcoming AA or A tryouts, they will require an NRP passport.  The OMHA NRP passports are currently not available.  Please email Steve and he will contact you when the passports arrive and are ready for dispersal.


PECMHA Executive
This article has been viewed 1006 times.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
  • 01
    The PECMHA Executive are saddened to announce the cancellation of the remainder of the 2020/21 hockey season. Due to rising cases in the Hastings and Prince Edward Public Health region, especially in the younger demographic the Hockey Executive ...
  • 30
    We have received questions regarding the HPEPH Public Health Class Order - March 29, 2021 - Article Here This class order came into effect 12:01am March 30, 2021 We have received confirmation from the Municipality and the HPE Public Health ...
  • 24
    The PECMHA executive are happy to announce that we received word today from the Municipality that there is going to be ice in Wellington and available to us in April. That means we can continue to play and make up for the time lost in January. A ...
  • 23
    With the return of hockey in PEC we will also need to continue the installments that were being made on your account. When the Shutdown was announced in December the PECMHA executive decided to stop the payment plan withdrawals in January and ...
  • 09
    Please read the entire article: The PECMHA Hockey Executive is excited to announce that the continuation of the 2020/21 limited hockey season will begin on Tuesday, February 16th 2021.  Please keep an eye on the website calendar for your team ...
  • 23
    Just a little update from PECMHA…. We have paused now for our Christmas break which we thought would be just a couple of weeks, however now that we are moving into lockdown it will be until at least the end of January. With this recent news we have ...
  • 16
    Please note that PECMHA will be taking a mid season "Hockey Pause" for all association on ice activities for two weeks from Mon. Dec 21, 2020 to Sun. Jan 3, 2021 inclusive. On Ice activities will return and scheduled on the association calendar ...
  • 15
    Joe Davies (JDH Development) Certified Hockey Development Skills Instructor and PECMHA Development Coach will be running high intensity training sessions at the CountyFit facility open to U13 players and older. The workouts will include, ...
Printed from on Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 5:36 PM