PECMHA is now accepting applications from individuals who are interested in coaching an OMHA Rep Team within PECMHA for the 2019-20 season.
The head coach selection process is an extremely crucial part of the responsibility of the PECMHA Executive committee. This decision impacts its players in their development, and their enjoyment of the game. It also impacts the families of these players, the community, and the image and reputation of the PECMHA. The PECMHA will ensure that its members get the best coaching available.
To that end, the PECMHA will have all coaching applications reviewed and vetted for qualifications and experience. Applicants can expect to be interviewed and have a recommendation made (by a Coaching Selection Committee), to the PECMHA regarding their application. The PECMHA Executive is the final authority for accepting Coaches for all PECMHA teams.
Coaches are required to meet and support the OMHA Code of Conduct, as well as the
PECMHA By-Laws and operating policies/procedures.
Persons interested in applying for a Coaching position should consider these before submitting their application.
1. Please Return the completed application by May 5th 2019.
- No additional information other than what is asked for in this application is necessary.
- A weighting system for the application and the interview will be used;
- 15% - application
- 85% - interview
2. Applications are to be submitted to Obie VanVlack by one of the following options:
- Email - [email protected]
- In Person
- Mail - P.O. Box 363 Bloomfield, ON, K0K 1G0 (ATTN: Obie VanVlack)
3. Interviews for BB teams will take place in May with dates and times to be communicated following the May 5th application deadline.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
The Coaching Application Form can be found here: PECMHA_2019-20_CoachApp.pdf