PTS Forms and NRP Cards, News (Prince Edward County Minor Hockey Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 24, 2023 | Heather Zantingh | 845 views
PTS Forms and NRP Cards
It's that time of year again. If you are trying out at a different center you will require a permission to skate. 

Please click the link below and completed the form to receive your PTS. 
Note: The form must be completed in order for us to process. 

Any questions please contact Kristina Kelly @ [email protected] 

Click Here