Permission to skate and NRP Cards, News (Prince Edward County Minor Hockey Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 02, 2024 | Heather Zantingh | 778 views
Permission to skate and NRP Cards
It's that time of year again. If you are attending spring tryouts at a different center you will need a permission to skate. 

Please complete the form below in order to request a permission to skate or NRP Card. 
Only those who complete the form will be processed. 

If you have any questions please email Kristina Kelly @ [email protected]

Click Here